Wednesday, October 24, 2012

the early morning report

HUZZAH!  I finally reached and exceeded 20,000 page views.  There was much rejoicing!  However, last night I lost a follower... oh well.  You win some, and you lose some.  This also happens to be the 231 published post.  I had no idea my blogging "career" would last so long!
I've finally managed to get my sleep schedule back to normal.  No more staying up all night, and sleeping the day away.

I know the whole 2000 copper piece meme has played out, but I found a cool spreadsheet.  It's over on the ICE Forums, and it really is a nice utility.  You can download it here.   Here's what it does...
An Excel spreadsheet that will calculate the weight of coins of a certain metal when given the radius and thickness of the coin. This is a tool I have been using for some time. It is helpful for those who truly wish to define the coins of their world/empires. Addenda: This is an improved version of the previous upload. This one includes a worksheet for ingots/bars, creating a specific alloy, and a listing of known densities of all the elements.
I've almost finished my character spreadsheet for GURPS 4E.  My major hurdle now is skill purchasing.  As it is now, I have to manually enter the skill and cost.  I want it to be a little more automated.  It is useable as it is now, but a little clunky.

Enough for now, I need some breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment