Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday = Meh...

A quick post about nothing much.  After a sleepless night, and doing a little work on the zine, I know it's going to be a long morning.  I have a follow up appointment at the hospital  at 9 AM, where I'm sure all the doctors are going to do is look at me, and say, "Your doing fine...".  Hopefully, it will be the last follow up.

When I get home, my plan is to stay up, so I can try to get my schedule back to normal.  Hopefully, that will work, if not I'll try again tomorrow.

On a gaming note I read a post on Propnomicon, about a faux clay tablet that he made for a Halloween game.  I think something similar would make a great prop for a RPG session.

I'm looking for an artist or two for my zine.  If you're an aspiring gaming artist please contact me.  The pay won't be great, but it is experience, and you do get a couple of free copies of the zine.  Right now I need a cover, and probably a couple of illustrations, once I decide on the subject of the articles.

Also, I may sell ad space, and have classifieds.  So if you're a blogger, publisher, whatever, please contact me.  I haven't worked out all the details, but something like the back page will probably be $8 an issue, but that includes a copy of the zine the as appears in, so not that bad.  Classifieds will probably be really inexpensive.  Again this is all tentative and subject to change.

I hope everyone has a great week.

2 comments:

  1. Appointment at the hospital? Well, I certainly hope you do get the "everything's fine" your expecting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's another follow up to the surgeries I had a month ago. The doc wants to see me again in two months, but everything was indeed okay.

      And now I must sleep...

      Delete