Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Rip Van Zanazaz

After I returned from the hospital yesterday I took a nap after have been awake for almost 24 hours.  So after 3 and a half hours I got up, deciding it was best to try and get back to a normal sleep cycle.

So last night I went to bed around 11 PM, and luckily I went to sleep, well I guess it wasn't luck, I was exhausted.  So I awake a few times, once at 4:30ish AM, and thought about getting up, but decided I needed a couple more hours of sleep.  And so it went... until slightly after 3 PM.  So I slept 16 hours?  UGH.  Not exactly what I had in mind.  Sure it's not 20 years, but I've got things to do.

Hopefully, I'll be able to fall asleep tonight at a decent hour, and get my sleep schedule back to normal.  For now, I've got some mundane things to do, but later I'm going to either work on my zine, or get up a blog post with cooler content.  Maybe both.

Anyone else have screwed up sleeping schedules?  What did you do to get back to normal?

1 comment: