Friday, October 19, 2012

Busy Day

I've had a busy day getting ready to go sell stuff at a flea market tomorrow.  Most of the stuff was my dad's, and there were boxes I hadn't gone through yet.  It was a difficult thing to do.  So I don't have any gaming content.  Way too many other things on mind.

Big news here in Texas!  If you've ever been to the State Fair of Texas, you know about Big Tex.  Poor guy caught on fire today, and the only thing that didn't burn was his sleeves, and belt buckle.  Sad.  Big Tex will be back next year!  It wouldn't be the same without the giant Texan belting out his greetings!  "Howdy folks!  Welcome to the great state fair of Texas!"  Fair officials say he will be bigger and better.

Also if that wasn't enough, a ride at the fair lost power, and 24 people are stuck at the top of the ride.  The ride called Stratosphere is about 200 feet tall.  Not a fun way to spend your Friday night!  Oh, news update, looks like the ride is slowly coming down.  Good thing, it would have been a difficult rescue for the firefighters.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Not sure if I'll be posting tomorrow or not,  I might be too tired.

1 comment: