Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Public Domain Images

I was going to post another magic item, but magic items are a dime a dozen in the blogosphere.  Of course I'm not saying there aren't some great and creative maigic items out there!  Anyway, there's always tomorrow for magic items.

Instead, I found this great website, Laim's Pictures From Old Books , it is a tremendous source for public domain images.  If you don't already know about it, go check it out!  Here's one I found...


This house plan would make a great map for a Call of Cthulu scenario, or anything else in the horror genre.  "Professor Simmons!  There's something strange in the sitting-room! Aaaaaarrrgggghhh..."
*THUD*


"It's been ages since there's been a wandering adventurer..."

Anyway, I hope you find the website of some use.

5 comments:

  1. good stuff, thanks for passing along

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a pit trap in Room #12!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Blair ~ Yeah, I saw that. I'm going to go back and read some of the text about this place, and see if there's a plan to the second floor. It would be fun to stock. Plus, I like the fact that there's a guard room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete