Sunday, March 7, 2010

Blog Stuff

So far I'm happy with what I have done with "Have dice, will travel...".  I wanted to keep it simple for now, easy to read and look at, but not too plain. I think I've accomplished that.  I wasn't really happy with the name I came up with at first, but it's growing on me.  My first choice was, "Roll the Dice!", but it had already been used by someone else.  So thinking quickly, I came up with HDWT.  I like it, it's kind of generic, but I didn't want to call this blog, "Frank's Dungeon" or anything like that because I wanted to cover quite a few different areas of the "gaming hobby".  If I do come up with a better name I will change it.  I'm not opposed to change, as long as it's good!

I've already added a few links, but most of these can be found on other gaming blogs, and websites; so nothing new or exciting.  Just some of the blogs and websites I like.  I'll try to keep them current, and get rid of dead links ( I really hate dead links... ), or blogs that haven't been updated in a while.

Later today or tomorrow, I hope to have some really good content posted.  I'm ready to get rolling!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment