Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just a Couple of Things.

A few quick things before I crash for the night.  The first is that I've changed the Blog of the Week, to Featured Blog.  The reason for this is that I don't have time to track all the good blogs out there.  I was working on a scoring system, but it would have meant checking 60+ blogs a day.  I did the math.  Even if I only spend 5 minutes per blog, and I usually spend more time than that reading a blog, it takes 3 hours out of my day.  That would have been the bare minimum.  So if I find a good blog, or one that has a really good post, I may put it up right away.  Then again, if I get busy, then the blog may stay up for longer than a week.  It seems to me to be a good compromise.  It also lets me spend more time reading blogs, rather than just skimming them quickly.  I'll probably even give it some more thought if I even need a Featured Blog.  If it's on the blog list then I probably like it anyway, and if a post deserves a special mention I should just do it in a post.  Oh well, I'll try and decide later.

I'm also working on another email interview, but I'm not going to give any details just yet.

I guess a few meant just two.  I've still got a few things to do before I can rest.  Everyone have a good Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment