Saturday, January 7, 2012

Six Days In...

Well, 2012 is six days old.  I've spent most of this week working on the fence, because of the extraordinary beautiful weather we've been having.  Working on the fence also kept me occupied so I wouldn't worry so much about my aunt.  She's still in the hospital, and will probably be there for a long while. At one point she had flat lined, but they managed to resuscitate her.

Nothing much accomplished on the gaming front,  ( aside from building a table top from scrounged lumber ), but hopefully that will soon change.  I had hoped to at least get some Mage Knight games played over the holidays, but my brother got engaged on Christmas Day, so that got nixed in the bud.  Oh well...

I still can't play Skyrim.  I think it has to do with lousy bandwidth.  The Steam site mentions that broadband is RECOMMENDED.  The Skyrim box states that an Internet connection is required, but says nothing about how good a connection you need.  So I'm a little ticked off, but nothing I'm going to rant about.

Hhhmmmm... I wonder if I can write some rules to play Mage Knight solo?

No comments:

Post a Comment