Sunday, January 1, 2012

Time Keeps On Slippin'...

... slippin', slippin' Into the future  Yeah, today that song slipped into my head, or well, that one line did.  Over and over again.  Probably because the new year is looming large, and having thoughts about what's to come.

I know many bloggers write a "year end review", but I really have no interest in doing that.  I enjoy reading other blogger's year's end recaps, but I realized that I've been dwelling on the past, and it's time to move on.  I've let the setbacks this year discourage me far too much, but again, I'm not going to dwell on that either.  Learn from the mistakes, lest you repeat them, but move on.  Make progress, and all that jazz.

No list of New Year's Resolutions for me this year, well, I do have sort of a blanket resolution.  Do better, and live better.

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!  Game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment