Friday, January 7, 2011

This isn't about gaming...

A couple of posts ago I wrote about communication.  I feel it's really important.  That's why I'm writing this.

My sister has many health issues, and my mother took her to the hospital this afternoon.  I called my brother because I hadn't heard from her, and he told me she had called, and they were just getting admitted to the hospital.  He said she called him around four this afternoon.  I waited to hear from her, and well, while I'm not one to freak out over anything, when it comes to my sister, I freak out.  So after a couple of hours when I didn't hear from her,  I had to get out of the house for a while, and just chill out, mainly because there was nothing here to eat.  I don't have a cell phone, so of course there is no way for my mom to get in touch with me.  I stay out longer than I probably should have because I am stressing hard.

When I get home, I expect them to be here.  Nope.  No message on the machine; which is kind of odd.  It also means they are still at the hospital.  Which isn't good at all.  So if I don't post over the next few days, this is the reason.  It's really late and I am worried about my sister.

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you peace as you deal with your sister, and hoping for your sister to be doing as well as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks. Fingers crossed. We'll be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zan,
    I shall pray for her health. I hope life returns to its normal rhythms for you soon.

    ReplyDelete