Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tis the Season...

Actually, a low key Christmas this year.  Not much in the way of festivities, no decorations up, no tree, no lights.  It's the first Christmas without my sister, and it's kind of depressing.  All in all, I'll be glad when it's over.

However, I'm looking forward to next year.  I've got a few ideas I want to work on, but I won't be commenting on them yet, because that seems to be the "kiss of death"  I'm also looking forward to All-Con, and running my workshop again.  I also plan on attending the local gaming conventions, and maybe even running something.

I know I haven't posted much lately, not due to lack of ideas, but rather,  I just didn't feel up to it.  That and I've been trying to sell some things on ebay.  Not much luck on that front.  So I'm putting the auctions on hold until after the first of the year.

On the book front, I'm still trying to get a copy of the AD&D Players Handbook.  It's the last of the original three core AD&D 1st editions I need to replace.  After that I work on acquiring the rest of the Rolemaster books.

Gaming, gaming, gaming.  I wish I could get some gaming done.  Hopefully, that will change next year.

2 comments:

  1. A sad time I know...so have a good one if you can.....Merry Christmas.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you don't feel in the Christmas mood, but if you can try and have a good one.

    ReplyDelete