Friday, December 23, 2011

Blogomania & Other Stuff... AKA Late Night, Lack of Sleep Rambling

It's almost 5 AM, and I haven't had any sleep.  I tried, but it just wasn't happening.  So I started a new blog, and posted on a couple more I've been lazy about updating.  One blog I hadn't updated in over a year, so I decided I needed to check the viability of the links.  I really hate dead links.  Thankfully, all the links were still good! Hopefully, before the end of the year I can check the links here on HDWT.
Since I couldn't sleep, I've also been brainstorming ideas for blog posts.  I've jotted down quite a few ideas for HDWT.  I really think it might help to be a bit more organized.  My plan for next year is to be more frequent with my posts.   One idea I've been pondering is monthly themes.  Not sure how that would work out, but you never know.

So this makes blog post number four for the night.  ( On four different blogs. ) Insomnia seems to help my productivity!

I've got a trade pending for a copy of the AD&D Player's Handbook 1st Edition.  Of course tonight I realized I need a DM's screen for 1E!  Well, I may just make my own.  I've made nice progress on replacing gaming books this year.  I also need to be a bit more organized about my collecting.  Prioritize things, decide what I want/need; instead of buying willy nilly.  I actually haven't bought that much this year; most of my acquisitions have been through trades.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.  Merry Christmas!  ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment