Friday, August 5, 2011

[ NEWS ] The Heat Goes On...

I like ice tea, and due to the heat I've been drinking it non-stop.  However, the other day I got a little sick of it, and switched to Dr. Pepper.  That was a mistake, or rather the mistake wasn't drinking enough water.  So after doing some yard work for my dad, and walking to the bookstore, I became a bit dehydrated, well more than a bit.  I was drinking water, but this energy draining, death dealing heat is BRUTAL.  So I've been down for the count for a couple of days.  Feeling better, but I think I need to drink more water, and not walk for miles when it's 108 degrees outside.

My weekend will hopefully be busy, so probably no blog posts.  I'm hoping I can make to a barbecue and visit with friends I haven't seen in a couple of years.  That would be nice.  There's also a web comic convention in Dallas tomorrow that I may try to attend.

I've been thinking about the map done for the Town of Kinship.  Still trying to wrap my head around what I want it to be like.  I think I only need two or three maps, one of the surrounding area, and the town itself.  I've already decided on a sequel called, The Citizens of Kinship, which will go into much more detail about the people that live there.  I'll probably include stat blocks as well.

Are there any up and coming artists that would like to submit some work for The Town of Kinship?  I don't need that much, and I plan on doing some of my own.  I just feel that some variety would be nice.  I can only promise a copy of the book as compensation ( right now, things can always change ), as well as credit of course.

I can't believe I'm writing this, but I am so looking forward to Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment