Tuesday, March 30, 2010

So busy working on blog stuff...

... I almost forgot to post on the blog.  What's up with that?  I'll have to do double duty some day this week to make up for the last two days of light posting!  Oh well...

I have a really interesting interview ( well, at least I think it's interesting ), coming up within a day or two.  It's finished, I just wanted the person I interviewed to read it first.

I spent many hours yesterday working on my own set of RPG rules, and I think I've come up with a unique character generation "system".  It's very interactive between the players, and players will either love it or hate it.  The players also have a few different methods to create their character, and they have a lot of control, and choices, when making their character.  It'll be different, and IF I make it to a stage where it can be playtested, it will be interesting to see how the players react.  It's just in the first draft phase, and there's a long way to go before playtesting.  These rules may be a bit crunchy, but not as crunchy as some, even though the working title is Crunchmaster.  I really considered calling it Krunchmaster, but meh... what's the difference?

Okay, enough for now.  I'll probably post again later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment